Formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.
- Available in 5W-30, 10W-30 and 10W-40 grades
- Four-point depressants maintain fluidity in cold climates
- Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures
Synthetic Motor Oil
Many new Toyota models are certified for a new, zero weight synthetic lubrication standard, or 0W-20. This lower viscosity oil pumps better when cold, yet provides uniform lubrication, reduced friction and better overall efficiency than conventional engine oil.
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Helps improve thermal stability
- Longer oil change intervals
Is it time for your Toyota to have the fluids replaced? Our Toyota-trained technicians right here in Hermitage at Taylor Toyota of Hermitage can quickly handle all of your Toyota fluid replacement needs.