To our valued customers,
On behalf of the Taylor Auto Group, I want to assure you that in times of uncertainty, the safety of our customers and people remains our highest priority.
Please know that we are keeping those affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) in our thoughts while we closely watch the evolving situation.
In the meantime, I want to inform you of the proactive steps we are taking to ensure the safety in our Dealerships across all our communities – in proactive partnership with local and national health authorities.
For many years, the Taylor Auto Group’s values of quality, service, and cleanliness have endured. Today, that same commitment guides all our actions.
- Greetings: We have advised all dealership employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with our guests. While it is normally our policy to greet guests with a handshake and a smile, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading illness. The smile and guest focus will continue!
- Sanitation: Our janitorial staff and employees have been instructed to increase their focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces within our offices and dealership
- Guest’s Vehicles: Our dealership employees have been instructed to start implementing the use of plastic covers on all guest vehicles. These will not be removed until the vehicle is delivered to you and a team member will remove these items using gloves. We also continue to provide FREE vehicle Pick up and Delivery for service at our dealerships.
- Loaner Vehicles: Loaner vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using proper cleaning materials after each customer’s use.
- Food Service: For the safety of our guests and employees we are suspending food service in our cafes.
- Employees’ Health: Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to a high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. As a company, we have also paused all non-essential business travel.
More than ever, we are proud to honor our commitment to cleanliness so you feel confident doing business with us.
We sincerely thank you for your continued business, and above all, for your trust in the Taylor Auto Group.