Should your Toyota vehicle be damaged in a collision, we want to help ensure that you have access to a body shop in Hermitage, Mercer, New Castle, and Greenville, PA that meets not only our high standards for workmanship, integrity and safety, but your standards as well. Take a moment to familiarize yourself the contents of this page. It can assist you with the police, your insurance company and your repairs. It also provides valid reasons why Taylor Toyota Authorized Collision Repair Facilities are recommended for your Toyota collision repair.
In the event of a collision, the following suggestions may assist you.
- Stop – no matter how minor the collision – in a safe, well-lit area.
- Notify the local police. Ask for an ambulance if necessary.
- Have your driver’s license, registration and insurance information ready
when the police arrive.
- Write down the names and phone numbers of any witnesses and information of the injured, if any.
- Use your phone’s camera or carry a camera in the glove box to document
the vehicles and the scene.
- If necessary, contact Toyota Roadside Assistance at 1-800-444-4195, and have your vehicle towed to your Toyota Authorized Collision Repair Facility.
- Notify your insurance company.
Why you should demand repairs by Toyota Authorized Collision Repair Facility.
- Eligible customers receive complimentary towing to the facility via Toyota Roadside Assistance.
- Toyota Genuine Parts for all repairs help maintain the original performance
and integrity of your Toyota.
- Limited warranty covers all Toyota Genuine Parts.*3
- Toyota trained repair technicians use factory-approved procedures that help produce safer repairs and get you back on the road in less time.
- These facilities have made extensive investments in Toyota specified tooling to help ensure that their technical staff has the right tools for all repairs.
- Only Toyota Approved Aluminum Repair Facilities are factory-authorized to repair aluminum construction.
- First-quality repairs help maximize vehicle value.
- Limited lifetime warranty on paint repairs through OEM paint suppliers.*4
Your rights as a customer.
Whether you financed the purchase of your Toyota or you are leasing it, collision insurance is required. This helps protect you and the finance company by helping to ensure sufficient funds are available to repair the vehicle in case of a collision. Certain consumer rights are included with the purchase of an automotive insurance policy.
- The insurance company must provide you a copy of your policy. Read it carefully to make sure you understand your rights under the terms of the policy.
- You may cancel or change insurance at any time. You don’t have to wait your policy is up for renewal.
- While an insurer may recommend a repair facility, you have the right to decide where to have your Toyota repaired, unless that right is limited by your insurance policy.
- Insist that your insurer and repair facility agree to the use of Toyota Genuine Parts and Toyota approved repair procedures to make all repairs.
- By choosing Taylor Toyota Authorized Collision Repair Facility, you help ensure that the correct parts and procedures are used to repair your Toyota.
Our Toyota Certified Technicians are experts in the repair of Toyota vehicles, ensuring your vehicle will be repaired to Toyota factory specifications. And you’ll receive OEM replacement Genuine Toyota Parts, designed to meet defined quality, safety and appearance specifications that cannot be replicated on imitation parts.